Please make a female Header version of the NANO IOT

Could you please make a female header version, with the nice printed headers as on the UNO/Leonardo of the Nano 33 board? Or is there already anything like it?
For classroom use, male breadboard headers without pin numbers are not prefered.

I also think this would be really nice. I did a pin labels SVG that I was planning to print out on some adhesive paper and stick on the headers, but that's probably not quite so good as the printed headers.

I've been putting the passthrough headers on some of my Nano boards lately to allow them to be used both on breadboard as well as with shields. There's such a nice selection of Nano boards now that it's really worth starting to create more of a shield ecosystem. Even the Micro is pin compatible.

pert:
There's such a nice selection of Nano boards now that it's really worth starting to create more of a shield ecosystem.

I think for the Nano family a baseboard system instead of shields would be the better solution to keep the radios on top. The Adafruit feather system has 2x,3x and 4x side by side prototype boards which allows multiple feathers to be plugged together.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.