Please Provide me circuit diagram for RFID Based Bus Ticket System using arduino

hello guys
i m working on this project . i need circuit diagram for rfid based bus ticketing system using arduino . please give me circuit diagram

Are you developing a system to be implemented by a transport infrastructure provider, or are you doing some school homework ?

we can help you when you have problems, but we do not design things for you.
google for what you want
get some parts and see how far you can get.
when you have problems, come back with specific problems and we may be able to help

please read the HOW TO USE THIS FORM post on the top of every forum.

i am working on college project. can you provide me circuit diagram?
please
and we are making prototype.
please send me circuit diagram

Circuit diagrams are here

Apart from what has already been said, it is too early for you to be looking for a ready made circuit diagram.
You've got to get the specification of the system onto paper first. That is what the real-world system is going to do and then the subset of all that which you are going to model/demonstrate in your prototype.
For example, how is the system going to be update with new valid cards and cancelations of lost ones etc. How many card readers do you require for your prototype ? Just one, or do you also need to demonstrate interconnection between them or even communication with a master station ?
Google for "Arduino RFID" and you'll get a feel for what you can do with off the shelf components and software libraries.

Chester77:
can you provide me circuit diagram?
please
and we are making prototype.
please send me circuit diagram

So, do you plan to submit someone else's functioning design as your own?