Please some help

Hello I, new to this forum and first time using arduino.
I am trying to upgrade the version of my 3D printer and in the instructions says i have to do it with arduino.
I did all the procces as dicribed in the instuctions site 2. Choosing the firmware
But it stucks at the final step saying that not enought memory avaliable

The name of the 3D printer is Velleman Vertex K8400 and the softoware installed by factory is a double Head software and i got a single head printer.

Read the last lines
My source code is

Sketch uses 106,402 bytes (41%) of program storage space. Maximum is 253,952 bytes.
Global variables use 6,472 bytes (79%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1,720 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 8,192 bytes.
Low memory available, stability problems may occur.
avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout
avrdude: stk500v2_getsync(): timeout communicating with programmer

I think you need to get advice about this from Vellemans

This Forum is intended for helping people write their own Arduino programs. 3D printing programs are very complex.

Have you looked at the RepRap Forum which is all about 3D printing?

...R

Lorenco:
But it stucks at the final step saying that not enought memory avaliable

No the reason the source code won't upload to your Arduino has nothing to do with the "Low memory available, stability problems may occur." warning. That just happens whenever global variables are using >75% of the SRAM on your Arduino. I think you'll get the same avrdude messages even trying to upload a simple sketch like File > Examples > 01.Basics > BareMinimum.

Robin2:
3D printing programs are very complex.

It has nothing to do with the 3D printing program.

pert:
It has nothing to do with the 3D printing program.

I must have missed something.

I thought the OP was trying to upgrade his 3D printer.

...R

I thought the OP was trying to upgrade his 3D printer.

The error messages, though, have nothing to do with the sketch that was compiled. Something is preventing the PC from talking to the Arduino and getting the correct responses back (or any response). A shield installed? Missing drivers? Who knows. OP provided no details. Seems to be blindly following a cookbook.

This sounds like

• missing bootloader or

• wrong board selected