Please stop with the private emails!

I WILL NOT rat on the offender, but the more emails I get about me using Fritzing, the less likely I am to download Eagle again!

~Travis

Aaww, c'mon lettuce know.

If you don't, this thread is just a tease.

Someone loves you Travis. They really love you.

Just to confirm: emails not personal messages?

Fritzy is a bad tool, because it allows encourages sloppiness.

While it can be used correctly to construct schematics, and even useful wiring diagrams(I believe the official Arduino documentation uses it extensively), the ability to make drawings that confuse more than they explain is it’s downfall as a general tool. Check out the thread “Hall of Shame” in this sub-forum.

My favorite method for drawing schematics is to use pencil and paper. I put them in my notebook(s).

ps, I haven’t sent you anything via email/pm though!

travis_farmer: I WILL NOT rat on the offender

Please do "rat" on the offender (send me a personal message). If they have obtained your email address through the forum the Arduino folks need to know so they can fix the security hole. If they are someone from the forum who normally has access to your email address then I need to put a word in their ear.

travis_farmer: Sorry, I didn't realize it may involve a security hole.

Given that fact that only you seem to be affected it is unlikely a security problem but I'd much rather waste a bit of time being wrong then the alternative.

Maybe your yellow bike is attracting your admirer. You are lucky it's not red.

No, I have never been on a bike. Lost a family member to one, after accident he was a quadriplegic for many many years then died.

LarryD: No, I have never been on a bike. Lost a family member to one, after accident he was a quadriplegic for many many years then died.

Very sad. After riding for many years, I gave it up after falling off the first time.