if i compile it it says exit status 1

It says a whole lot more than that.

Please post all of it.

Please remember to use code tags when posting code

that is all of my code
what else should i post??
tell me i will do it
n pls help

Please post ALL the error message - you may need to scroll up to see it all, or use the "copy error message" control, and post it here.

Arduino: 1.6.9 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino Nano, ATmega328”

C:\Users\Admin\Music\raghav\blind goggles\goggles\goggles.ino:2:20: fatal error: TMRpcm.h: No such file or directory

#include <TMRpcm.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

Seems you didn’t (correctly) install the TMRpcm library?

pls tell me how to do it

raghav007:
pls tell me how to do it

First I guess is to go Sketch > Include library > Manage libraires in the IDE and see if it’s there. If it is, install it.

If not, you’ll need to find it then copy it to a folder and use the Sketch > Include library > Install .zip library.

By the way, and besides that lack-of-library-problem, when you use SPI you're supposed to set the Arduino's own Slave Select pin (10 on an Uno, 53 on Mega) to be an output. If you don't, the pin which by default is an input may be made low by mistake, and that inadvertently makes the Arduino a slave. You don't want that, as the reference says:

All AVR based boards have an SS pin that is useful when they act as a slave controlled by an external master. Since this library supports only master mode, this pin should be set always as OUTPUT otherwise the SPI interface could be put automatically into slave mode by hardware, rendering the library inoperative.

Arduino: 1.6.9 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino Nano, ATmega328”

C:\Users\Admin\Music\raghav\blind goggles\goggles\goggles.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:

C:\Users\Admin\Music\raghav\blind goggles\goggles\goggles.ino:39:20: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]

tmrpcm.play(“1.wav”);

^

C:\Users\Admin\Music\raghav\blind goggles\goggles\goggles.ino:42:20: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]

tmrpcm.play(“2.wav”);}

^

C:\Users\Admin\Music\raghav\blind goggles\goggles\goggles.ino:45:20: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]

tmrpcm.play(“4.wav”);}

^

C:\Users\Admin\Music\raghav\blind goggles\goggles\goggles.ino:48:20: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]

tmrpcm.play(“6.wav”);}

^

C:\Users\Admin\Music\raghav\blind goggles\goggles\goggles.ino:51:20: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]

tmrpcm.play(“7.wav”);}

^

i am getting this now

You'll notice that the word "error" didn't appear in your last post.