Pls Code this video

Hi everybody
I got a video on YouTube but don't found code there..can any body code for this pls

Thnx

It’s right there between your ears.

You make an attempt at writing the sketch, we can help if you run into problems.

ranjan131:
Hi everybody
I got a video on YouTube but don't found code there..can any body code for this pls

Thnx

Arduino Nano keypad and LED - YouTube

This is a place to get help with code that YOU write. This is not a free code writing service. If you want someone to write it for you then post in the "Gigs and Collaborations" section and offer to pay someone to write it.

Do you have any of that hardware?

The code should be very simple.
I would start with the Blink tutorial to make sure you know how to load sketches and can make the LED blink.

Then I would try to read the keypad, printing the result to the monitor.

Then I would write a sketch to read the keypad and blink the LED.

Try it out. Let us know if you have problems.

Yes I have hardwere…but I am unbale to write this code…I want to help from you…

Thnx

ranjan131:
I want to help from you…

Awesome! That is what we do here. We are an odd collection of people who like helping out people just like you!

First step - load up the IDE and find the blink tutorial. Upload it to your board. See the on-board LED blink. SUCCESS!!! You now know that you have things hooked up properly to be able to push a sketch on to your board.

At this point, I like to change the sketch so that the blink runs at a different rate. Push it to your board and note that now the LED blinks at a different rate.

Give that a go and let us know if you run into problems or have any questions.