Plugs and Sockets

Hi, I have some power supply boards that I bought from ebay

I'm having a bit of trouble finding plugs to buy to fit this board as I don't know what the plug names are.

I know I can just solder wires into the board but would like a neater solution which allows me to dismantle and re-use project parts.

Please could someone tell me what the plug names are and/or where I can buy them.

I usually limit my buying to ebay as it's a one stop shop but if anyone can help I'd be most grateful.

Thanks, Rick.

They look a bit like JST headers, what's the pitch of the pins?