plus or negative gnd or 5v.

I have this power supply with a DC female connector - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SWJGZ8V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am new to circuits and still nervous I will fry something (I actually just fried a nano). Does it matter where I connect the + and - to the PCB board? Top towards the right on the PCB board is where it solders in. I believe 1 is the 5v and 2 is the ground. Does it matter which lead I solder to which pin?

Thanks,
Michael

butwhyowhy:
I have this power supply with a DC female connector - Amazon.com: SHNITPWR 5V 3A Power Supply UL Listed 100~240V AC to DC Adapter Converter 5 Volt 3 Amp 15W Transformer with 5.5x2.1mm Tip for WS2812B LED Pixel TV Box Raspberry Pi Arduino, Level VI Energy Efficiency: Home Audio & Theater

I am new to circuits and still nervous I will fry something (I actually just fried a nano). Does it matter where I connect the + and - to the PCB board? Top towards the right on the PCB board is where it solders in. I believe 1 is the 5v and 2 is the ground. Does it matter which lead I solder to which pin?

Thanks,
Michael

Look at the pinout on the datasheet for whatever chip (you didn't say) A1 is. It should show you which pin of that chip requires 5V. Find the matching pad/hole on your PCB and follow the trace to your connection. My guess, and it's totally a guess, is that it's the most upper right pad/hole.

Keep in mind, if that is the bottom of the PCB, the pins will be opposite from where the datasheet shows them.

Does it matter which lead I solder to which pin?

If you mean does it matter which way round they go, yes, it matters. The positive connection to positive and negative to 0V or ground. If that's not what you mean please supply some kind of diagram or photo. Maybe a photo marked up to show what you want to know.

Perry, I believe that is what I mean. See this attachment and let me know if you can tell if this is correct? Ground is the 25th pin of the nano so following it around I believe the outside of the custom PCB is ground. Thanks!!

(mod edit)

That looks right to me.

If you look at the pin out for a nano it matches where your custom board has +5V and Gnd, so that's OK. I don't know where you got 25th pin from! +5V is pin 12, Vin is pin 15, gnd is pin 14 and 19.

Nano pin out

Sounds good. That schematic has it labeled as 25 but on the nano it is actually pin 14.

I have a concern, what are you feeding from the four 3 pin connectors? Is this your first circuit board design? Did you design it or someone else?