plz help :)

Hello,
We ve got a huge problem concerning this case,
I explain:
the robot starts from the part indicated in yellow [start], then he meets the first intersection of the two lines the robot has to go forward fallowing the line, then he meets the second intersection, here he has to turn left,
then again he meets with the intersection he goes forward fallowing the line the next intersection he turns left ( so it makes a loop).

the problem we faced concerning programming (using Two IR detectors) was the incrementation of "for"in one hand (for(int i =0;i<(somevalue); i++):
when the detectors are in the black line the value of i changes fast, while we need it to be changed once IR detectors detect together the black line so we can guide it.
in the other hand i made some other programms i uploaded them below:
any help?^^
thanks

second try without timer same as chik on chik off chik on.txt (3.73 KB)

try grid n1.txt (3.76 KB)

here is an additional picture showing the detectors under the chassis and the line ^^

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are saying.

WHAT is the problem ? (short version)

I want the robot to turn left in the second intersection of the black line

When you post on the forum with a software question, the FIRST thing you need to do after explaining the
problem is to post your code. Without your code . We can't help you. We don't have a crystal ball. We don't know if one line of your code is any good until we see it. In addition, you are obliged to present a summary
of your sensor input and explain how they work. You are using IR sensors to detect black lines. Please
explain what your criteria is for such detection. (and post your code).

Hi,

Please use code tags.. See section 7 http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html

Tom..... :slight_smile:

Cross-post.
Thread locked.