Plz reply

Hi
Iam have recently programmed an arduino simple program but I have a problem :
The program is to flash an led in a special sequence when a button is pressed and flash in a diffrent sequence when another button is pushed but the problem is that it only flash once so what have I done wrong Plz reply
Thx

You only read a buttons so far in this sketch. See "// put your led pattern here"?? this is where you have to write your blink sketch for example.

And button1 and button2 did not have input pin selected.

You need to check the spelling of "digitalRead"

}}} I hate it when that happens.

what have I done wrong

Lots of stuff. Post your code AS TEXT, not as a damned picture. Spell words correctly. plz is garbage. Use a topic title that reflects the problem, not how desperate or lazy you are. You also completely failed to say what the code actually does, or how the hardware is connected.

Well, that's enough for now. Work on those if you expect to get along here.

Have you taken say 10 minutes to read other Threads on the Forum? Have you seen any that has not received a reply? Have you seen any that has not received a reply quickly?

So why is the title "Plz reply" instead of something that describes the problem you have?

...R

mOskit: You only read a buttons so far in this sketch. See "// put your led pattern here"?? this is where you have to write your blink sketch for example.

Reminds me of a conversation I've had many times

"I got an error message" "What did it say" "I don't know I just clicked OK and it disappeared, but it's still not working"