Point me in the right direction

Totally new to all of this, programming Arduino. I’d like to build a small handheld unit with a OLED to display altitude barometric pressure humidity and temp wind speed would be a bonus. Can it be built in a form factor the size of a deck of card. Similar to this https://www.extrememeters.com/products/kestrel-2700-ballistics-weather-meter?variant=18865926242361&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvqu-zKjg5gIVCG6GCh1HvQnfEAQYASABEgJKY_D_BwE

Use the forum Google search function in the upper right of this page to search for the key words of your project. You will probably find many similar previous project discussions and code to get you started.

Dankoneon81: Totally new to all of this, programming Arduino. I’d like to build a small handheld unit with a OLED to display altitude barometric pressure humidity and temp wind speed would be a bonus.

That's a very ambitious project if you really are totally new.

It would be a good idea to learn the basics first. The example programs that come with the Arduino IDE will have many of the techniques you will require.

...R