Portable LED/RGB beam + controller

Perfect.

I’ll look into the Dc converters and how to route the power from the Dc to the arduino / led’s then.

Since my 30v power source needs to feed the drivers at full capacity do you know how I should go about wiring it ?

edgryn:
Since my 30v power source needs to feed the drivers at full capacity do you know how I should go about wiring it ?

Not sure I understand the question. By "it" do you mean the DC-DC convertor?

The power inputs of the led driver modules need to be wired to the 30V battery. The input of the DC-DC convertor also needs to be wired to the battery. The output from the DC-DC convertor, adjusted to give 5V, needs to be wired to the 5V pin on the Nano/Pro Micro.

But for prototyping, you don't need to wire up the 30V battery, high power leds or the DC-DC convertor. You can just create the prototype on breadboard with usb power, the indicator LEDs, pots and switches.

Before you buy any of these components/modules, post a link here so we can check you are buying something suitable.

I meant wiring the battery / Dc input to both the Led drivers and the arduino so you answered my question properly thanks !

Got it for the prototyping.

I’m just going to look into how to design my power in. so that it could accomodate either the battery or the power supply depending on the situation.