Ports not working

I have linked a Screenshot of what’s happening, I have tried installing the drivers and it has done nothing, I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and installing Different Drivers and nothing is working for me.

I am new to this so I’m not exactly sure what everything is, but I just want to program my Arduino Uno with a TFT LCD touchscreen display that plugs directly into the Uno, but all my ports are not working, so I can’t hook it up to the Arduino App.

Can anyone help since this has been bugging me for a while now, Any help would be very much Appreciated. Thank You.

(also, as far as i know, I have a Real Uno board).

What does device manager say about those devices with the ! marker next to them?

It's clearly some manner of driver problem, but it's strange that it's identifying it as an uno, yet still not working.

Thanks for the help, I have inked another screenshot of everything it exactly says and what it says when I

try to install the driver.

Device manager says:

"This device cannot start. (Code 10)

The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device."

Try using a different USB cable.

Try it without the TFT plugged in.

Hi, I don't have another cable and it does the same thing when I unplug the TFT screen from the Uno, but the Uno board did work one of the first times I used it by itself, but something has changed? and I haven't gotten it to work with the TFT screen yet.

If anyone would be really kind and add me on discord and we could screen share once id really appreciates it, thank you. :slight_smile:

My username is: Hame#9200

Thank you for your help guys

I have had this sort of problem with my MKR boards when using a low quality USB cable. It’s possible your cable has become damaged over time, resulting in a partially working, but low quality connection.

Make sure the USB cable is completely inserted in the Uno and the computer.

Hi, ill try getting another cable, but it has an error sign next to all of the ones that come up in the ports section, I don't know if all the port stuff is to do with Arduino, but is there something wrong with my port?

Thanks for your help