post deleted without my knowledge

Do you often delete posts without informing people?
I only posted the question in programming section which I think it is the most relevant section. I did not post the same topic anywhere else.

Are you certain your post was deleted? I see that your other thread:

was not deleted, but it was moved from the "Programming Questions" forum section to the "Project Guidance" forum section.

Wenx:
I only posted the question in programming section which I think it is the most relevant section.

If we're talking about the same post, that's odd, since you specifically said:

Wenx:
If you have read my post, you will know that the code does not matter.

If the "code doesn't matter", then the "Programming Questions" section is certainly not the most relevant.

Here's how you can find your previous posts:

• Hover the mouse pointer over your avatar in the top right corner of any arduino.cc page.
  • Click "Profile".
  • Click "Forum Settings > Edit".
  • Click "Show Posts".

Thanks. Very appreciated.

When i said 'the code does not matter' it means the application code used to run Arduino is not relevant. I guess the underlying functions that drive RS232 shield may contribute to the messages printed when serial communication is built. I have looked at the HardwareSerial.cpp file but could not find anything or I did not look at the right .cpp file. That is why I asked whether any advice on how to locate the source of the problem in terms of the source of driver code so that I can pinpoint it and hopefully find a solution.

The 'code' here is therefore the application code but not the code I want to look at or I guess may be relevant to my problem, i.e. the source driver code. This is the major cause for me to post the question in the programming section but not anywhere else. Hopefully this makes sense to you.