potentiomer

Hello, I needed some potentiometer saver if you can handle with my arduino???

Nahuel1990gchu: Hello, I needed some potentiometer saver if you can handle with my arduino???

This question does not make sense. What are you trying to ask?

The label 220v on your drawing suggests that this is intended to have some sort of mains voltage connection, which introduces some safety critical issues. Be extremely cautious about any project that involves mains voltage electricity.

Sorry, maybe I did not express correctly, my language is Spanish (Latin America), and use google translator.

What I want is a variable resistor, potentiometer for regulating type intencidad example of a bulb (220v) with my arduino.

But idk if exist or as they call these components.

Thank you.

Disculpen, talvez no me exprese correctamente, mi idioma es espaƱol ( latinoamerica ), y use google traductor.

Lo que deseo es una resistencia variable, tipo potenciometro para regular la intencidad ejemplo de una bombilla ( 220v ) con mi arduino.

Pero nose si existen o como se llaman estos componentes.

Gracias.

If you mean you want to control the dimmer for a mains voltage incandescent bulb, those are usually controlled by a triac circuit controlled by a variable resistance. The problem with substituting an Arduino in place of the variable resistor is that the resistor is carrying a high voltage. Here are a couple of links showing how other people have solved the problem:

AC Light Dimming [success]

Arduino controlled light dimmer