potentiometers and rev3

Hi

I’m trying to control 4 potentiometers with an Arduino REV3 and it just won’t work. No message error, it’s just that the resistance do not change on any potentiometer.
Can anyone help me find the problem ? Is it the code, the card, the components ?

Thanks for your answers. I join the circuit and the code in picture.

Please read "How to use this forum - please read" at the top of the forum. Then post your code and pictures inline as described in there. Making people download pictures of code will stop many people even trying to help you.

Steve

Do NOT post pictures of text. Post the code AS TEXT! In code tags.

lau-arduino:
I’m trying to control 4 potentiometers

How can you control potentiometers?

…R

Robin2: How can you control potentiometers?

...R

Anyone can, if they use a digital potentiometer.

Anyone can, if they use a digital potentiometer.

Except the OP it seems

UKHeliBob: Except the OP it seems

Damn it, tea all over the monitor. Where's the windex?

PaulS: Anyone can, if they use a digital potentiometer.

Indeed. But the OP did not say he was using digital pots nor did he post a link to the datasheet for them.

Manual pots are a lot more common and I think it was reasonable for me to think that the OP meant to say "I'm trying to control SOMETHING WITH INPUTS FROM 4 potentiometers". There have been bigger glitches in descriptions in other Threads.

...R

The .pngs attached show MPC41xxx digital pots.

Would be nice if OP would update his post as requested in reply #1

I think it was reasonable for me to think that the OP meant to say "I'm trying to control SOMETHING WITH INPUTS FROM 4 potentiometers".

I do to. That was my first thought, too.

I was just reacting to the way you phrased your question. No offense was intended.

PaulS: I was just reacting to the way you phrased your question. No offense was intended.

Don't worry. None was taken.

...R