POV Arduino Nano+18LEDs+Bluetooth+Accelerometer

Hello Everyone,

I'm new in this forum and in this programming world.

I'm doing a project using a stick the concept of POV (Persistence of Vision) using an Arduino Nano.
I am using 18 LEDs and a bluetooth module to send messages via a bluetooth communication application on Android.
My dilemma is, when moving the stick towards the sentence hours are formed normally, but when I return the arm, that is, when moving the stick anticlockwise letters are reversed, are mirrored, and this hinders the understanding of what is written.
I bought an accelerometer module MMA7361 to resolve this issue mirroring the letters and because the LEDs would only kindle when there drive the bat.
As informed after all am new to programming and am not able to implement the accelerometer inside my schedule to perform these functions, could someone please help me?

Attached follows my schedule that is running smoothly forming the phrase and Bluetooth communication!

Thanks in advance

Regards
Bruno

Arduino_POV_Bluetooth.ino (41.4 KB)

I bought an accelerometer module MMA7361 to resolve this issue mirroring the letters and because the LEDs would only kindle when there drive the bat.

Was this sentence mangled this badly by Google Translate?

Yes, I apologize but I have to use the resources we have: /

brunodelucasg:
Yes, I apologize but I have to use the resources we have: /

There are several international forums. Perhaps one of them would be more suitable.

I have realized several researches but didn't find any articles that could help me. Paul please if you can help me with my problem or find any link that to tell me exactly what to do and can send me the link thanks!