POVClock:37: error: passing 'volatile CTime' as 'this' argument discards qualifi

If CTime is a class I have defined, what do I need to do to the class or my update() function to get rid of this compile error?

You have made 784 posts on the forum and gained 47 karma and you still don't have a clue how to ask for help properly?

PaulRB: You have made 784 posts on the forum and gained 47 karma and you still don't have a clue how to ask for help properly?

Well how would you suggest that I ask for help on this Paul????

I can't be any more obvious and clear as to what the problem is!

But don't bother because I figured it for myself!

boylesg: Well how would you suggest that I ask for help on this Paul????

I can't be any more obvious and clear as to what the problem is!

You can certainly be more clear and obvious than 1 sentence of 27 words. Try this:

1. Tips for getting the most out of your post

Mention which Arduino you have. Is it a Uno? Leonardo? Due? Mini? Mega? The problem might be specific to a certain model. Describe your problem in detail. If it relates to an electronics part (chip or board), give the exact part number and preferably a link to the data sheet. Describe how you have connected things like switches. Are they wired to ground? Or +5V? Are there pull-up or pull-down resistors? Post a circuit if there is doubt. Post a complete sketch (program code)! If you don't you waste time while people ask you to do that. However, with coding problems, if possible post a "minimal" sketch that demonstrates the problem - not hundreds of lines of code. If the problem goes away in the minimal sketch, it wasn't where you thought it was. Copy and paste code. Don't retype "from memory" on your mobile phone, in the train. If you get an error, post the error (copy and paste). Not just "I got an error". If you have debugging information in your sketch, post your debugging displays. If you are using a library that does not come with the IDE (in other words, you downloaded it from somewhere) please post a link to this library. Describe what you expected to happen, and what actually happened. Not just "it doesn't work". If possible, describe what you are really trying to do, not what you think might work. For example "I am trying to turn on an aquarium heater and pump at the same time", not "how do I break out of an interrupt?". Try to narrow down the problem, whether coding or electronic. Don't confuse us and yourself by trying to do everything at once. For example, if you are having problems reading a sensor, make up a simple test case, that tests that sensor (both electrically and in code). Put your location (country) in your forum profile. That allows answers to better help you with mains voltages, local suppliers, and other local issues.

boylesg: But don't bother because I figured it for myself!

Good for you! You didn't need help after all.