Power Arduino Uno through 5V pin using Regulated 5V Supply

Sorry, I know this question has been asked many times, but all of the research I have done is conflicting.

I'm using this external 5V 20A PSU to power my Arduino and Neopixels. https://www.amazon.ca/ALITOVE-Transformer-Adapter-Converter-Charger/dp/B07DN8YX8G/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=ws2812+external+supply&qid=1589928727&sr=8-2

I was just wondering if it is safe to power the Uno through the 5V pin. I've done a lot of research, and it seems that as long as I am using a regulated 5V PSU and I connect the + and - terminals to 5V and GND on the Arduino respectively, the Arduino will not be damaged. Could anyone confirm this?

I'm curious about the current - I read that the 5V pin draws a max of 200mA from the PSU, so does that mean the other 19.8A will be directed to my LED strip?

Yes, each component (considering an Arduino as a component) will only draw the current it needs. Just like a bunch of light bulbs in your house - all are connected in parallel to the supply lines (hot and neutral for AC, vs DC+ and - or Return or Gnd) and each will only draw the current it needs, while the voltage at the supply stays the same. And when the supply can't put out enough current, the voltage drops.

CrossRoads: Yes, each component (considering an Arduino as a component) will only draw the current it needs. Just like a bunch of light bulbs in your house - all are connected in parallel to the supply lines (hot and neutral for AC, vs DC+ and - or Return or Gnd) and each will only draw the current it needs, while the voltage at the supply stays the same. And when the supply can't put out enough current, the voltage drops.

Thank you for such an easy to understand response :D

So I'm assuming supplying the Arduino through the 5V pin as I described is safe as long as I'm using a regulated PSU?

(deleted)