Power bank as a UPS system for arduino (Charging power bank continuously )

Hi I've built a home security system with arduino mega and some modules. because of intermittent electricity loss, i must add a battery to the system. Is it feasible to use a power bank permanently in the charge? I mean power bank always feed the security system and charge itself simultaneously. in electricity loss times, only feed the system. Can a power bank be always in the charge without any problem? also i hear something about problems with powe banks auto power off (Link) Is it a serious problem for me? Thanks for reply

RafaelMendy: i hear something about problems with powe banks auto power off (Link) Is it a serious problem for me? Thanks for reply

Did you actually measure the current consumption of your setup ?

You are the only one who can measure this, the rest of us can only guess .........

RafaelMendy: Is it feasible to use a power bank permanently in the charge? I mean power bank always feed the security system and charge itself simultaneously. in electricity loss times, only feed the system.

Yes, just make sure your powerbank supports pass through charging function. Branded powerbanks like Xiaomi, Huawei, Asus etc has these functions but most cheap chinese knockoffs don't have this feature.

Expect only about 1A output when using the passthrough feature.

also i hear something about problems with powe banks auto power off. Is it a serious problem for me?

If your project uses less than 100mA then most powerbanks will auto power off. Measure your current usage and if it's less than 100mA then just add two or three 20mA LEDs into your project to increase power consumption. :D