Power Improvement

Hi

I now working in a project of Power factor measurement and its improving? I am first is this field and if any had done this please post some related documents .

I now working in a project of Power factor measurement and its improving? I am first is this field and if any had done this please post some related documents .

RBR,

this is a really bad start on these forums. This forum isn't do-my-homework.com but a forum dedicated to the Arduino platform.

So in case this is just a big misunderstanding, please post a little more about what you want to do, how this relates to the Arduino and what things you already have done in the matter to get stuck at the point you are at the moment. If any of those three questions needs to be answered with "nothing" or "I don't know", research them before coming back. This way you'll save you a lot of abuse and ridicule from people frequently posting here.

Korman

Since this is Arduino related forum,hope its understood. I am at the starting stage of the project. What I want to know is how to measure current and voltage so that I can measure the Phase difference and hence to calculate the power factor.

What I want to know is how to measure current and voltage

You need some special hardware that drives your mouse to the search field at the top of the forum.

My oh my, what has today's youth become? But as I don't want to disrupt the spirit of Christmas, here you go: Look here

Korman

now i understand why they call you guys God Members

Very Good Responses. Hope I know to "google".I already done it. What I need is help if any one already had done the same work. ;)