Power mng. problem with connecting many modules or many items on one Arduino UNO

hello Forum,

I am not sure where I should post this question. So, I am going to post the same thing on other sections too. Sorry if this bothers you.

I got an Arduino UNO, one servo motor (named as SG90), one green-colored small LED, one camera module (Adafruit TTL serial camera), one SD-card breakout (got it from SparkFun), one IRreceiver (named as 1838) and a 330 ohms resistor which will be connected with the LED in series.

Now, what is happening is that when I connect this whole thing to my computer with the USB cable ( I want to see the serial monitor so that I can see what's happening ), I lose the connection. Suddenly, the COM port disappears. I guess this happens because my modules are drawing out too much power or current? Somehow I uploaded my code (by plugging out some modules while uploading). Then, I plugged in my 9V batter to give power. Then, it seems working.

Finally, my question is that how can I determine if my modules-combination would work or not with the USB cable.
Or how can I easily calculate or estimate how much input voltage is needed for a certain Arduino + modules combination?
I know it all depends how they are connected. But I believe there should be some general guides or helpful tips that I should keep in mind.

I used a breadboard.
A wire comes from My arduino UNO [5V] pin in [POWER] section and goes into (+) hole in the breadboard.
Another wire comes from My arduino UNO [GND] pin in [POWER] section and goes into (-) hole in the breadboard.
Then, all the modules are getting the power from the (+) line in the breadboard. Of course, their ground pins go into the (-) hole line.
Only one LED gets the power from the digital output pin.

I am pretty sure the connection is easy and straightforward.
And MOST IMPORTANTLY, I would come across this problem many many times from now on.
So, please help me.

Thanks a lot.

So, I am going to post the same thing on other sections too.

Do not cross post.

one servo motor (named as SG90)

Always use a separate power supply for motors and servos. Connect the grounds.