Power Source for wearables

Hey there, I've been facing some problems with choosing power source for my wearable design. I donot have much components on the board, have microcontroller, an ADXL335 accelerometer, some passive components like resistors, capacitors etc.,

I am in a dilemma whether to use a coin cell or a button cell or a Li-Po battery to power up my board. I am thinking of using a Li-Po but many are suggesting to use coin cells. What matters how we power up board? Is it the current rating that matters?

MCUism:
Hey there, I've been facing some problems with choosing power source for my wearable design......

I am in a dilemma whether to use a coin cell or a button cell or a Li-Po battery to power up my board. I am thinking of using a Li-Po but many are suggesting to use coin cells. What matters how we power up board?

For a 'wearable' then perhaps you might consider safety as a potential issue.

Li-Po batteries can and do catch fire or explode, how will your wearable design mitigate that well known risk ?

Thanks for the info srnet. I even have another doubt, are there any voltage regulators(SMD type) that can output multiple voltage levels by taking a single input voltage. To be more clear

Vin -> 6 to 9V

Vout -> Both 5V and 3.3V from two different pins on the same IC

Are there any these types of voltage regulators??

MCUism:
Thanks for the info srnet. I even have another doubt, are there any voltage regulators(SMD type) that can output multiple voltage levels by taking a single input voltage. To be more clear

Vin -> 6 to 9V

Vout -> Both 5V and 3.3V from two different pins on the same IC

Are there any these types of voltage regulators??

No idea, never needed one.