Powering Wemos D1 mini and neopixels

Hi, I've got a Wemos D1 mini, a 12bit neopixel circle, and a (3000mah) lithium-ion battery powering everything up.
I'm wondering what would be the best way to power everything, as the device will be asleep most of the time with the neopixels off, and needs to last for at least a month.

So far I've got the battery connected to the TP4065 for charging and protection (though the battery is already protected), but the question is which way would be better:

1. connect a 3.5V-6V to 3.3V LDO to the 3.3V pin, which will cut off my circuit before the battery is empty, but will have a lower quiescent current and higher efficiency (supposedly 85%) than the next option
  2. connect a buck/boost 1.8V-5V to 3.3V which will have a higher quiescent current and lower efficiency (probably 75%), but will use up the battery more without cutting it off prematurely
  3. Boost it to 5V and use the 5V pin on the Wemos, which will also mean i only need 1 buck or boost circuit since the 5V one will also power the neopixels

Is there any other option which I've missed?
Thanks in advance

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks! :slight_smile: