powertip pg12864J Graphics 128x64

I have very much problems with this display.
Please conection Pins for Arduino UNO, and what library is correct for use this display?
Thank you very much

That sounds like a display with a ST7920 controller chip. If so, one of the connections will be labelled PSB, and the best library for driving it is probably u8glib. I have a library for this type of display too, but it has fewer functions than u8glib.

Thank you very much, Where can I found this conections diagram. Libary is more easy for me.

But it seems to be a KS0108 based display.

Oliver

So it is. The first datasheet i turned up was for a Powertip ST7920 display, but it isn't quite the same one.

Yes thank you, it is this display, I need know how conected this one to Arduino UNO and what library do I must use.
I have one display and I dont want break it.
Please can someone say me only this?
Conections to Arduino Uno and library, and where can I download the library?
Thank you very much again.

Try http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/GLCDks0108.

and conection diagram please?
It is in .h file but there are many options.,I need one for Arduino UNO.
Thank you again

I was trying compile examples of this library and I have some errors.
For example Wiring.h is no found

I have this error. oI only download library and try compile it.
What happend?

C:\arduino-1.0.3\libraries\ks0108\ks0108.cpp:33:67: warning: wiring.h: No such file or directory
C:\arduino-1.0.3\libraries\ks0108\ks0108.cpp: In member function 'void ks0108::Init(boolean)':
C:\arduino-1.0.3\libraries\ks0108\ks0108.cpp:505: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino-1.0.3\libraries\ks0108\ks0108.cpp:505: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino-1.0.3\libraries\ks0108\ks0108.cpp:511: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope

Did you download glcd-v3 from here http://code.google.com/p/glcd-arduino/downloads/list?

Oliver

Yes I did it from there, do I need discarg all files or only KS108GLDC....
Is posible that I need all?.
Is this my error?
Thank you and sorry

You must download "glcd-v3-20111205.zip"

Oliver

I only can say, thank you again.
This compile Ok and I will study all Docs for learn to use my display.
Thank you very much again and excuse me for my bad english-