Pozyx

My team decided to buy a Pozyx kit to do indoor tracking but I don't have much confidence in coding it. Is there any place to learn how to interface the pozyx with Arduino? and code it to constantly track the user's location and trail as seen in the video? as the project we are doing is the same as the demo video

I wonder to.
Post data sheats to that magic stuff.
1974 we had that task in a cource and it was a bloody heavy task to handle. It calls for additional stuff to work. You tell what that is!

There's a Poszyx library at github:

with examples:
e.g. Pozyx-Arduino-library/multitag_positioning.ino at master · pozyxLabs/Pozyx-Arduino-library · GitHub

If you have the kit and the libs you should be able to put together a functioning example and then modify it to meet your needs.

And since Posyx is not a low cost you might expect them to provide some support for their own product.

The forum would be intersted in knowing how helpful Posyx are .............

srnet:
And since Posyx is not a low cost you might expect them to provide some support for their own product.

The forum would be intersted in knowing how helpful Posyx are .............

They can't even maintain their website (broken links)- and you expect customer service?
Their "How it works" video is remarkably short of technical details, and doesn't use a streaming service (self-hosted).
They even use hand-drawn graphics in their documentation where a couple of hours of Photoshop (even PowerPoint) would make a more polished presentation.

I see a Kickstarter project where the team is in way over their heads.

jiester:
Is there any place to learn how to interface the pozyx with Arduino?

The video says "Arduino Compatible" so I would expect it to come with a library and/or documentation. Have you looked at the documentation?
https://docs.pozyx.io/creator/latest

jiester:
and code it to constantly track the user's location and trail as seen in the video? as the project we are doing is the same as the demo video

Pozyx indoor positioning demo - YouTube

The picture of the floor and the tracking graphics are probably done by PC. Perhaps that application comes with the € 1,050.00 "Creator Kit"