precision aerial dropping system by using ARDUINO UNO as micro controller

I am aeronautical engineer,i am weak in coding.For my project i am using ARDUINO UNO as a micro controller and GPS as main interface to detect LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE values.By using bomb trajectory techniques i am thinking to drop a object of weight 200gms.the main work of ARDUINO is to read,display,activate the servo motors as per given input to drop the object for these i need a program please help to write a program

Sounds very "James Bond". Perhaps you should tell us a little more about the project. For example, will someone be in free fall with it, to read the display?

This sounds amazingly like this question on Stack Exchange. Complete with the annoying capitals.

Except that the one on Stack Exchange actually makes sense. I wonder how much damage 200g of high explosive can inflict? :slight_smile:

Make some noise. Scatter some leaves. First hit from Google…

Apparently that is enough for a landmine.

It was a rhetorical question, but thanks... :)

By using bomb trajectory techniques i am thinking to drop a object of weight 200gms.

Would that object be a bomb by any chance?

So are you asking us how to drop bombs on people? Should we alert the Police?

aarg:
It was a rhetorical question, but thanks… :slight_smile:

No, it is not. If @vamsinani486 intends the payload to injure or kill he will have get guidance elsewhere. 200 g has been confirmed to be enough mass to do either.