Pressure Alarm

If I want to make an alarm go off (audible noise) when pressure is detected (pushing down, clenching) on a pressure sensor where would I begin to figure out this coding? Because I can't just look at the coding for turning on the two sensors or sensor/actuator and combine the two.....

:o

What will you be using as the alarm? And is when you push down on the pressor sensor and clenching it? Or just one? But what do you mean "clenching" it?

Step1: setup just the alarm/buzzer and make some noise

Step2: setup just the pressure sensor, make connections, analogRead() from pin. See what values you get while pushing/clenching.

Step3: combine the two and run buzzer code when the pushing/clenching values are detected.(if(value=x){//buzzer code})

You can just connect the sensor to the alarm. No Arduino necessary. Or you can use this pseudocode:

repeat
{
if sensor is on
  {
  alarm on
  }
else
  {
  alarm off
  }
}

Because I can't just look at the coding for turning on the two sensors or sensor/actuator and combine the two.....

Why not? Clearly you have some code for reading the sensor(s) and you have some code for turning the noise maker on. Surely you can tell which is which.

Read the sensor value. If it exceeds some threshold, turn the noise maker pin on. Otherwise, turn the noise maker pin off before the neighbors shoot you.