mySerial.begin(9600);
  printer.begin();

printer.println("שלום");

printer.println();
  printer.println();
}
void loop() {
}

but i cant really understand how to add the font and then swap chars.

I have background with programing so its should not be a problem, just need a little help

Is the format of the font you have compatible with your unposted code?

Code please...

Check the printer codes.
You may need to set the printer to print a specific language.

Right now, you know more about the printer than we do. You need to share some information to get help.

I've added the code to the post, the code is generic that's why I haven't added first place.

By now, you should have the manual memorized. A quick glance show the first command to the printer is to load the Hebrew code page into the printer memory and I don[t see your code doing that.

Paul

Paul_KD7HB:
By now, you should have the manual memorized. A quick glance show the first command to the printer is to load the Hebrew code page into the printer memory and I don[t see your code doing that.

Paul

according to your saying, I need to create an array with the chars in hebrew?
can you specify which way its should be?
how the array should look like.

i'm kinda lost and didnt understand you completly..

Check the printer codes

You send a command to the printer that says to set the langeage to Hebrew

The manual should have listed print codes for ddifferent Languages

There may be font families that will do that for you.

Your question seems more specific to the printer than to the Arduino.

Eshk12:
according to your saying, I need to create an array with the chars in hebrew?
can you specify which way its should be?
how the array should look like.

i'm kinda lost and didnt understand you completly..

Your response tells me you do not have the manual for the printer nor do you have the PDF file that contains the manual. You must get one or the other and read it over and over till you become familiar with the basics of the printer software.

The printer has a multitude of possible language characters in downloadable tables from EEPROM or PROM. Hebrew is just one of many tables.

Paul

Paul_KD7HB:
Your response tells me you do not have the manual for the printer nor do you have the PDF file that contains the manual. You must get one or the other and read it over and over till you become familiar with the basics of the printer software.

The printer has a multitude of possible language characters in downloadable tables from EEPROM or PROM. Hebrew is just one of many tables.

Paul

Thank you, I've contact the printer seller and he explain to me the situation.
I needed to upload the language into the printer.
But I'm having a little difficulty to do it.

I need to plug the printer to the PC, so I've took Arduino Uno and pull out the CHIP and wire printer pin to arduino RX\TX(RX printer -> RX arduino, TX printer -> TX arduino), and provide common GND to printer, arduino and to the power supply and plug arduino to the PC as COM PORT.

After the wireing, i'm trying to access to the printer setting using this software.

Screenshot by Lightshot, when I press "check port", the printer print a test message succsessfully which indicate the printer wire to the pc are ok
Screenshot by Lightshot, but when I change the language to Hebrew, and press set it's not saving the data to the printer at all.

I hope some of you guys have some experience with this to help me.

Thanks!