print multiple analog inputs in a row on serial monitor

So the name isn't quite fully as descriptive as what I am trying to do. I have 8 tekscan force resistor sensors hooked up to 8 analog input on an arduino micro. What I really want to do is have each of these analog input values print in the serial monitor side-by-side on subsequent new lines. I have been looking and am so frustrated that I needed to post to fish for an answer.

for example I want something like this printing off serial monitor:

3.14 3.14 3.14 5.25 6.27...... (for all 8 analog inputs) 3.14 3.14 3.14 5.25 6.27...... (for all 8 analog inputs)

the numbers are arbitrary, they are supposed to represent the voltage reading I am getting from each of the sensors, with each new set of numbers representing the next analog input device.

For example I am using analog pins 1-8 on the micro and it should look like this:

A1input A2input A3input.... A1input A2input A3input.... etc.

Any help at all with how to do this would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Serial.print(first); Serial.print(" "); Serial.print(second); Serial,print(" "); Serial.println(last);

Thank you, thank you!! my god that was easy and I feel like a fool now. I just couldn't for the life of me figure it out. Obviously I'm not a regular coder haha.

Lharper: and I feel like a fool now.

No. We all have to learn............

or the below. "\t" inserts a tab. maybe neater than a space. For pins A2....A5, just add the extra lines...

// the setup routine runs once when you press reset: void setup() { // initialize serial communication at 9600 bits per second: Serial.begin(9600); // print column headers: Serial.print("A0"); Serial.print("\t"); Serial.println("A1"); }

// the loop repaeats action over and over: void loop() { // read the voltage input on analog pins A0 and A1: int sensorValue1 = analogRead(A0); int sensorValue2 = analogRead(A1);

// Convert the analog readings (which goes from 0 - 1023) to a voltage (0 - 5V): float voltageA0 = sensorValue1 * (5.0 / 1023.0); float voltageA1 = sensorValue2 * (5.0 / 1023.0);

// print out the value you read. Be aware that println adds a carriage return: Serial.print(voltageA0); Serial.print("\t"); Serial.println(voltageA1);

// 2 sec sampling rate if you are reading of a monitor: delay(2000); }