Private Messages Broken?

When I try to read mine, I get this error on the first message (of the left column, under the person's post count.)

8: Undefined index: can_view_profile File: /home/arduino/public_html/forum/Themes/arduinoWide/PersonalMessage.template.php (folder sub template - eval?) Line: 477

I can't select any other private messages in the list. I can, however, change "pages" (page 1, page 2, etc) of messages.

Are private messages broken for anyone else?

Yes. I got around it by enabling email notifications.

Guys,

I cannot replicate this, can you please post a couple of screenshots?

/d

Uh oh. When I tried to upload the screenshot, this error message was displayed...

The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

Screenshot of my Personal Message Inbox is available here...

http://www.zygomorphic.com/Junk/ArduinoForumPersonalMessageScreenshot.jpg

The most recent seven message are not displayed. The last message to be displayed is essentially an error message.

Yes it is broken for me as well. I have taken to communicating with people through the titles.

My screen looks very similar - using Firefox, or IPad (Safari)

Same message I see when I go into my PM folder, and also same uploader full message when trying to upload an image.

That's what I'm seeing. I noticed it Saturday afternoon (central time zone). Worked the night before.

I think it was broken before the big upgrade.

[quote author=James C4S link=topic=86728.msg650845#msg650845 date=1326400206]I think it was broken before the big upgrade. [/quote]

It was.

ah but it's broken much faster now :)

Hej,

personal messages should be fully functional now ... once you know where to look for things, fixing them goes pretty quick.

Thanks for your feedback,

/d

Thank you!

:) msgs++ :)