pro mini 3.3v (clone) first upload success , second mismatch content

hello, i have 2 atmega328 3.3V boards (pro mini clones)

Have flashed an Teensy 3.2 with ArduinoISP connected Teensy with pro mini

Each board on first time (using programmer AVR ISP) was able to upload Blink sketch

I call first pro mini A and second B

A pro mini after first upload, when i try to reupload sketch i get mismatch contect, I choose to burn bootloader with success, and i was able to upload 1 time again sketch without errors but on the second attemp i get again mismatch contect or signature=0x000000 (without change wires).

B pro mini after first upload it gives me mismatch content on uploading, but it will execute correct (i change the interval of led blink and it works)

EDIT getting mismatch content on uploading

Any help to correct the errors?

avrdude: 1068 bytes of flash written
avrdude: verifying flash memory against C:\Users\immunity\AppData\Local\Temp\build9c9ef3bdfe2fccb480bc6e4bac749e41.tmp/Blink.ino.hex:
avrdude: load data flash data from input file C:\Users\immunity\AppData\Local\Temp\build9c9ef3bdfe2fccb480bc6e4bac749e41.tmp/Blink.ino.hex:
avrdude: input file C:\Users\immunity\AppData\Local\Temp\build9c9ef3bdfe2fccb480bc6e4bac749e41.tmp/Blink.ino.hex contains 1068 bytes
avrdude: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.42s

avrdude: verifying ...
avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0110
         0x60 != 0x68
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

If i disconnect the teensy , and reconnect I can select programmer "Arduino as ISP" burn bootloader (if fails i un-plug and re plug) and new bootloader,

then i can upload with success new sketch ( 1-2 times till i get the mismatch error )

after mismatch error again burn bootloader and continue this procedure.