Pro Mini Clone, Vcc and Vin pins Missing

I recently got a Inland Pro Mini Clone for Christmas. This is what the board looks like this:(reference to company selling a counterfeit board removed). None of the pins are labeled Vcc or Vin. Is it possible to use a multimeter to find Vcc and Vin. Thanks!

The footprint should be the same as Pro Mini but just in case double check that with a multimeter like you say.
I will consider it a fail design if the footprint does not match the the Pro Mini.
Happy programming with your new toy :grin: :grin:

The layout is different from an official Pro Mini.

Buzz from the 328P power pins to the pins on the board, see where power is.
Datasheet can be found here:

I'll try that. I found the Vcc by plugging the board in and testing each pin for voltage.

Plugging it into what?

This is getting weird.

Further discussion of any sort requires a (properly focused) photo of whatever this thing is.

Go with the flow dude.

I found the Vcc pin by plugging the board into a usb port and testing each pin for voltage with a multimeter.

Your promini clone has a USB interface on it? Or you used a module like an FTDI Basic to connect to the USB port?

Just what I said before.

This is getting weird.

Any further discussion of any sort requires a (properly focused) photo of whatever this thing is. It is a total waste of everyone's time otherwise.

There seems to have been a photo in the first post, which was removed by a moderator due to a link to some counterfeit stuff.
But indeed without that, helping is next to impossible.
OP should also communicate a bit more clear, is he talking about the pro mini or about the USB/serial converter ?

MAS3:
There seems to have been a photo in the first post, which was removed by a moderator due to a link to some counterfeit stuff.

Yeah, that's OK, but the OP can post a photo he has taken if he wants help. That will be perfectly fine by Coding Badly. No photo, no help.