Problem about the Arduino Duemilanove Main board

Now, I have a Arduino Duemilanove Main board with ATmega168 and Triple Axis Accelerometer - ADXL345.

Can I connect the accelerometer to the input of the microcontroller and connect the SD card board to the output of the microcontroller in order to save the data from the accelerometer??

Can I connect the accelerometer to the input of the microcontroller and connect the SD card board to the output of the microcontroller in order to save the data from the accelerometer??

Yes. But why? What later use is the raw output from the accelerometer?

I planned to use this accelerometer to help me find out the motion of my model car. It just like a event data recorder. I don't want to use wireless to transmit the data so I hope to use the SD card.

Futhermore, I want to ask if I can also connect a CMOS Camera to the input of this microcontroller in order to save the video?

the CMOS camera is 1300x1040 http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8668

Futhermore, I want to ask if I can also connect a CMOS Camera to the input of this microcontroller in order to save the video?

Short answer: No. The Arduino is not near fast enough nor does it have enough memory.

if Arduino cannot do this, I have thought a idea

if I have a camera which connects to the SD card board for saving the video. Can I just connect the out put of the microcontroller with accelerometer as the input to the SD card board at the same time?

Once you have found the camera you want to use, post a link to it, and ask the question again.

if I have a camera which connects to the SD card board for saving the video. Can I just connect the out put of the microcontroller with accelerometer as the input to the SD card board at the same time?

Embedded electronics rarely just "connect" like little puzzle pieces. Some kind of glue is almost always necessary. That glue comes in the form of either additional discrete components or software. A camera is a pretty complex device and no doubt requires some form of control (software.)

It is unlikely there is a camera that hooks up to a SD card and automatically knows when to save information, in what format, etc. Even if there is such a device, it is doubtful it would know how to handle another device communicating with the SD Card at the same time.

I could be wrong, but before even going down this path you might want to identify this magic camera first.