PROBLEM: Arduino UNO onboard LED 13 always flashing, can't upload a code

hi everyone
last two months i'm using Arduino UNO, everything works fine till yesterday. i worked hardly on some project and then i noticed following problems:

1. onboard LED 13 always blinkin
  2. hardware reset button not working
  3. when i open arduino IDE everything looks normal (com port 12, baud rate 9600 etc)
  4. when i upload any sketch from Arduino IDE i receive message ''done uploading'' without errors
  5. while the arduino ide uploading a sketch onboard LEDs Tx and Rx are'nt blinkin
  6. in My computer/Device manager/ Comm ports i see no problems

so, please help

Sounds like you have two Arduinos connected: The one you are uploading to and the one you are looking at.

Turn your system off and on again. That should clear up most problems.

If the LED on Pin 13 is blinking while you have the Reset button pressed there is something wrong with your hardware, probably the Reset button. Try a jumper from the Reset pin to the Gnd pin to see if that stops the blinking.

problem solved

reinstall arduino uno driver and now it's working fine

Hi guys,
I am using arduino uno in my windows 10 based computer for past few days and untill yesterday it is working fine.

I have a problem with it
When I connect my arduino uno to my computer the led 13 is always on and if I try to upload my basic blink code or any other code for that matter is not uploading.
I recieve a error stating
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x75
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding.

I tried another arduino and it seems to work fine with it.
please help me. Thank you!