Problem between HC05 Bluetooth Module and Microwave Sensor PD-V1

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use HC05 Bluetooth Module with PDLUX Microwave Sensor PD-V1 (Micros / Product / PD-V1 PDLUX). My purpose is when sensor detects a motion, it should turn off the led light on Arduino Nano. I'm trying to add Bluetooth option so I'm using HC05 Bluetooth Module

But there is a problem between HC05 Bluetooth Module and Microwave Sensor PD-V1.

If I use only PD-V1 without HC05;
when there is no motion, it shows me data between 320 and 640 like this: Screenshot by Lightshot
when there is motion, it shows me data between close to 200 and close to 800 like this: Screenshot by Lightshot

If I use PD-V1 with HC05 Bluetooth Module;
**when HC05 tries to connect my phone; ** it shows me data between close to 200 and close to 800 like this: Screenshot by Lightshot
**when HC05 is connected to my phone and there is no motion; ** it shows me data between close to 200 and close to 800 like this: Screenshot by Lightshot
**when HC05 is connected to my phone and there is motion; **it shows me data between close to 200 and close to 800 like this: Screenshot by Lightshot

As you see; when HC05 is connected to circuit even connected my phone or not, the data comes as a repetition of a pattern. But without HC05, datas are smooth. So I can't understand when sensor detects a motion because when I don't use HC05, the highest data is close to 800. But when I use HC05, and there s no motion, still the highest data is close to 800.

Simply I connected my PD-V1 VCC to Arduino Nano's 5V, DATA to Arduino Nano's A0, GND to Arduino Nano's GND and I connected my HC05's TX to Arduino Nano's RX and HC05's RX to Arduino Nano's TX.

And I used this simple code to get these graphs above;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  pinMode(A0, INPUT_PULLUP);
}

void loop() {
  Serial.println(analogRead(A0));
}

How can I solve my problem? How can I understand the difference? Or should I add any hardware ?

I tried to use Arduino Uno,
I tried to use 2 Arduinos (connected with SoftwareSerial)

Thank you so much

Show us the wiring diagram when both units are connected. Poetrical descriptions are not good enough.

Here it is my sketch with 2 Arduino Nano and I used SoftwareSerial in code

And this is my 2nd sketch which I tried first with using simply analogRead as I mentioned above. Same problem happens for 1 arduino with only analogRead or 2 arduinos using SoftwareSerial