Problem bootloading atmega328p-pu with usbtinyisp

I bought a Deek-Robot USBTinyISP V2.0 to fix the bootloader of my Atmega328p-pu (Arduino Uno R3). The problem is that avrdude always expects different signature. I've followed some guides to change the signature in avrdude.conf but in both ways it didn't work for me.

With classic avrdude.conf file:

sudo avrdude -c usbtiny -p m328p -B 250 -F

avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1 avrdude: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions avrdude: Device signature = 0xc837ab avrdude: Expected signature for ATmega328P is 1E 95 0F

avrdude done. Thank you.

With edited avrdude.conf file:

sudo avrdude -c usbtiny -p m328p -B 250 -F

avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1 avrdude: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions avrdude: Device signature = 0xc8a7bb avrdude: Expected signature for ATmega328 is 1E 95 14

avrdude done. Thank you.

It didn't work with Arduino IDE as well. Please give me some advice bevause I really want to fix my arduino.

I googled that signature and couldn't find any IC with that. The atmega328p may be bricked. When did it stop working well?

That's because it is not a valid signature. That looks like corrupted data. It is most likely bad connections or bad power. The mcu could also be damaged.

It happenned after overheating... ;/