Problem communicating simple values with NRF24L01

My goal is to send the results of four analogRead commands and 4 digitalRead commands. It is two joysticks and some buttons for a remote controlled vehicle so it needs to be transmitting constantly to reduce lag for the controls.

What would be the best way of doing this with NRF24L01 modules? If I load up the Mirf library examples for both the server and client (UNO boards), it works fine and makes a ping of 11ms. I am new to using C programming (used to PICAXE BASIC). If I modify the example programs, I get various variable errors as it appears the module will only send the data after a certain amount of bytes have been received (that you can set).

Who has used these wireless modules and could provide a basic example of sending some data that I could work from.

If I modify the example programs, I get various variable errors as it appears the module will only send the data after a certain amount of bytes have been received (that you can set).

If you don't want to post your modified code, and errors, all we can do is wish you luck. So, good luck.