Problem Compiling helloworld_tx and helloworld_rx for nRF24

Hi all,

Im having problems with the helloworld_tx and _rx when compiling the sketch. Im getting these errors:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RF24Network\RF24Network.cpp: In member function 'bool RF24Network::write_to_pipe(uint16_t, uint8_t)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RF24Network\RF24Network.cpp:314: error: 'class RF24' has no member named 'writeFast'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RF24Network\RF24Network.cpp:315: error: 'class RF24' has no member named 'txStandBy'

Im using RF24Netowrk, and the RF24 Libraries.

Im trying to communicate a Arduino Mega (ATMega1280) with a Nano.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

PD: Sory for my English, and sory if i didn't specified important info, im a noob.

It looks like your copy of the RF24 library doesn't match your copy of the RF24Network library. Did you get them both from the same place at the same time?

Hello,
I have the same problem.

Examples of RF24 seem to work, but those RF24Network falls compilation error (same as you). I recovered well at the same time and official deposit 2 bookstores.

If you find the solution keep me informed, I will, of course, although I find

I get the solutions here : https://plus.google.com/+BajdiElectronics/posts/bGnUndgkm87.
You probably don't get the two same fork Library.

Download from here : GitHub - nRF24/RF24Network: OSI Layer 3 Networking for nRF24L01(+) Radios on Arduino and Raspberry Pi
and here : GitHub - nRF24/RF24: OSI Layer 2 driver for nRF24L01 on Arduino & Raspberry Pi/Linux Devices

and re-import libraries :wink:

it work for me

sorry for my very good english ^^

Zoolanders49 Hello, I tried your suggestion, and Arduino NANO and DUE ..

RF24Network

The helloworld_tx sketch, say 'send ok', but I really do not know. <---- Bordo DUE
The helloworld_rx sketch 'do not say anything " <---- board NANO

both boards work well with RF24 library sketch 'pingpair_dyn'.

My problem is with RF24Network 'helloword_rx' 'helloword_tx'

any suggestion?????