Problem Compiling Sserial2Mobile example

Im have compile errors when I try to compile the example sketch:

/*
Example of SSerial2Mobile libary

Sends a SMS and an email
The SMS phone number and the email address need to be changed to something valid.

created 21 June 2008
by Gustav von Roth
*/

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#include <SSerial2Mobile.h>

#define RXpin 2
#define TXpin 3

SSerial2Mobile phone = SSerial2Mobile(RXpin,TXpin);

void setup() {
phone.sendTxt("+12125550125",“Lib SMS Test1”);
delay(3000);
phone.sendEmail(“SSerial2mobile@example.com”, “Lib email test1”);
}
void loop(){ }

The error is as follows:

In file included from C:\Program Files\arduino-0014\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:4,

c:/program files/arduino-0014/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/…/…/avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘int’

c:/program files/arduino-0014/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/…/…/avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)’ before ‘int’

c:/program files/arduino-0014/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/…/…/avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)’ before ‘int’

In file included from C:\Program Files\arduino-0014\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:6,

Has anyone else seen this? Thanks

Search the forums (using Google) for other threads dealing with the expected unqualified-id before 'int' error for your solution.

--Phil.

I had the same error, in Arduino 0012 works well however.

I think it is better to write directly the AT commands from Serial.print( to your phone, it is very simple, not using that library

I first tried in in arduino 12, still same problem. I might have to use AT commands directly as you say. I did a google search but cant find a definitive solution or reason as to why I get the errors. I noticed a similar problem with an LED controlling library, I'll check that out next.