problem for save and send data

Hello for my diploma I have to do a program able to record for 24h of data I would receive every 30 min and I have to send them but I do not know in programming could you help me? For now I already have it in my program

arduino_programme.ino (3.29 KB)

The code, full of meaningless names, does something. What DOES it do?

You expect it to do something. What do you expect it to do?

For now I already have it in my program

You already have what in your program?

Hello,
Sorry I had a problem connecting.My program should record for 24 hours. And send this data (sensor received from other card by filler link) by GSM.
I would just like to know how to write my program correctly

maxsti:
Hello,
Sorry I had a problem connecting my program should record for 24 hours and send this data (sensor received from other card by filler link) by GSM.

Well, you are connected now. Modify your last post to use some punctuation and some capital letters.

And, answer ALL of the questions.

maxsti:
Hello for my diploma I have to do a program

I must be old-fashioned but I imagine that if YOU are to earn your diploma then YOU are expected to write the program and not get us to do it for you. I would hate to hire someone with a diploma and then discover s/he could not write a program.

At the very least I hope you include a link to this Thread in any material you write for your diploma.

...R

PaulS:
Well, you are connected now. Modify your last post to use some punctuation and some capital letters.

And, answer ALL of the questions.

Hello,
Sorry I had a problem connecting.My program should record for 24 hours. And send this data (sensor received from other card by filler link) by GSM.
I would just like to know how to write my program correctly

Robin2:
I must be old-fashioned but I imagine that if YOU are to earn your diploma then YOU are expected to write the program and not get us to do it for you. I would hate to hire someone with a diploma and then discover s/he could not write a program.

At the very least I hope you include a link to this Thread in any material you write for your diploma.

...R

we had teacher problems and we were not upgraded to programming

maxsti:
we had teacher problems and we were not upgraded to programming

Then you need to take that up with the college authorities. It is not an excuse for getting a Diploma in something that you are not competent to do.

...R