Problem in ADK development.

HI everyone, I used ADK borad with Samsung Glaxy Young(CDMA, Android 2.3.5-Gingerbrad). I used Google API 10. I got the problem when I upload the android application file (from https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/adk/a ... e_0512.zip). The Eclipse console show me like that "[2012-04-16 08:55:05 - DemoKit] Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY [2012-04-16 08:55:05 - DemoKit] Please check logcat output for more details. [2012-04-16 08:55:05 - DemoKit] Launch canceled!"

How do I fix it? I found a solution from internet. It said, "step one : adb push android.hardware.usb.accessory.xml /system/etc/permissions/

step two: adb push android.hardware.usb.accessory.xml /etc/permissions/

step three: adb push com.android.future.usb.accessory.jar /system/framework "

To solve the solution with that way- I couldn't find -android.hardware.usb.accessory.xml and com.android.future.usb.accessory.java. Some said, it will be inside "google_apis-10_r02\libs". I only found two files- map.jar and usb.jar.

Help me. Thanks

It seems that your device does not support ADK and there is no library for it. It have the same problem with Galaxy Ace (2.3.6) and i failed to add libs manually :~