problem in nano board (only pwr led is on and rx,tx,l led off and no blink)

hello friends, i have nano ftdi board. when connect it to lap tab , recognize it as com 21 but only pwr led is on and rx,tx,l led off and no blink.i can not upload any sketch,i connected led to leg 13 and gnd but not blink.up date board manger .i can not burn boot loader .i pair nano board with uno board as a isp but can not boot load on nano board. please help me

Please do this:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during: > compilation (uncheck) > upload (check) > OK
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

thanks for replay .
error messages is stk 500 .i try to solve it with pair with uno board but can not do it( i download very video in you tube and do it to solve stk500 but can not solve the problem)

pert:
Please do this:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during: > compilation (uncheck) > upload (check) > OK
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).