problem in receiving data from wifly module

Hello everybody

I work for a relaiser connection between Arduino and WiFi RN- XV module. I managed to achieve it using the module as server and i used TCP protocol, but when intercepting the data, I find that it is mixed with messages like CLOSCLOSOPEN’. which makes it impossible for processing data.

if there is someone who can help me to eliminate these messages and have just the single data I will be grateful thank you in advance

From the WiFly Command Reference manual:

2.3.13 set comm close <string>
This command sets the ASCII string that is sent to the local UART when the TCP port 
is closed, where <string> is one or more characters up to a maximum of 32 (32 bytes). 
If you do not wish to use a string, use a zero (0) as the <string> parameter.
Default: *CLOS*
Example:set comm close *port closed* // Set the string to *port closed*

2.3.14 set comm open <string>
This command sets the ASCII string that is sent to the local UART when the TCP port 
is opened, where <string> is one or more characters up to a maximum of 32 (32 bytes). 
If you do not wish to use a string, use a zero (0) as the <string> parameter.
Default: *OPEN*
Example:set comm open *port open* // Set the string to *port open*

Don

THx for your time i wanna know if i change it to a 0 what will happen ???

I suspect that what will happen is that you will not get the messages CLOS and OPEN mixed in with your data.

Now you just have to experiment and determine what they mean by 'use a zero (0)'. I suspect they may mean an ASCII 'NUL' (0x00) rather than an ASCII '0' (0x30).

Don

i have tried to change it to 0 but nothing change. i receive always "close" and "open" mixed with the data