Just recently i got the ardupilot atmega328 board. It worked fine i test the version 2.0 and 2.1 on it. It worked nicely. But from past two days i could not load the program in my board it shows the message STK500 protocol:: not in sync
Expected reply :0x41 response :0x51
This is what arduino0016 shows me now.
I tested the FTDI cable its working well.
Please tell me how to test board.What could be the reason of not working.
- It is not synchronising GPS.
- Yes Mux light is getting on and off with respect to wireless transmitter channel 5 mode.
- Not calibrating IR XY sensors.(There is no software in controller.).
If i off autopilot mode then MUX and MODE Led blinks after a intervals of time repeatedly.
If autopilot is on then only MUX led gets on and nothing happens no serial output…
. When i load the program only Tx led blinks and no response from the controller to computer(RX led does not blink at all.)
- How to test Bootloader availability in my controller. and what for attiny45 is provided in board .
- How to test whether controller is safe (not blown out…).
Please Reply what could be the reason and the fast solution to the problem Thanks in advance to you all…