problem in uploading

Hi there please i need help in my arduino uno board,after installing a new atmega328p and uploading its bootloader using usbasp i had those error lines in uploading any code from Arduino IDE for my board avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x73

Which bootloader did you upload? Did you set the fuses accordingly?

There isn't enough information answer, but these are consistent with using come Chinese clones, in which case telling the IDE to use the old boot loader may help. (it did with mine)

I used the bootloader of atmega328p in IDE files and i checked for fuses from internet and it was right and i have Italian version of arduino but if the new microcontroller was Chinese can it affect ?!

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.

My nanos needed me to override the settings in the IDE to use the old boot loader, and all was well. Before that, I got the messages that you are seeing.

what are those settings or steps should i do to solve this problem ?

Try burning the bootloader again just to make sure it's done correctly. After that, the only thing you need to do is to select the same board configuration as you had when you burned the bootloader. If you have Tools > Board > Arduino/Genuino Uno selected when you do the Tools > Burn Bootloader then you need to have Tools > Board > Arduino/Genuino Uno selected when you upload to the board later. The Tools > Burn Bootloader process sets fuses and uploads the specific bootloader according to the configuration of the board you have selected. So the only way you would need to select Tools > Board > Arduino Nano and then Tools > Processor > ATmega328P (Old Bootloader) was if you had that selected when you did the Tools > Burn Bootloader process. That would be a pretty silly thing to do since it makes no sense to treat an Uno as a Nano and the Nano board definition is quite inferior to the Uno board definition.

Don't do a Sketch > Upload Using Programmer while you have your USBasp connected. That erases the bootloader. Just burn the bootloader and then do a standard upload to make sure it worked.

mohamedgamalyouseifmazen: what are those settings or steps should i do to solve this problem ?

For what I suggested, you just specify the boo loader in the IDE. No "steps" involved.

Or, clip the avrdude command, paste, and edit to halve the baud rate (which seems to be the difference that switching to the old bootlaoder solves, anyway)

I think the "Old Bootloader" thing is a red herring. That only applies if you are using an old official Nano or a clone Nano. For an Uno that you burned the bootloader on yourself, it's highly unlikely that this is relevant.