problem including Onewire and dallastemperture when I use wimos d1 board

Hi
I have been using my Arduino Uno board with 18B20 without a problem.
Then I installed Wimos D1 with ESP8266 and the board works fine with the included example sketches.
But when I try to include OneWire and Dallastemperture in the sketch for that board I get the following error:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire\OneWire.cpp:69:20: fatal error: avr/io.h: No such file or directory
#include <avr/io.h>

Can anyone help me with this problem

The library you are using is not compatible with non-AVR chips (AVR chips are the ATTiny and ATMega line, as used in the official Uno/Pro Mini/Nano/Micro/Mega2560 and a great many third party boards). The way I know this is that it's choking when it tries to include avr/io.h which is an AVR-specific library - yet you're using it with an ESP8266.

You need to use a OneWire library that is compatible with the ESP8266. One's got to exist - those one-wire temperature probes are way too popular for it not to.

This is one downside to the ESP8266 - crappy library support. The AVR peripherals are so easy to use (hence easy to write for), and the product line is so popular among makers - so library support for AVR processors is really good. The ESP8266 is pretty much a one-off at this point, and so while very popular, people haven't had the time to catch up (also, I hear it's less pleasant to write for)

Hi DrAzzy Thank you for your help this helped me a lot with my project :) regards Arni