Problem on SLAM robot

Hello,
I actually want to make a map building robot with some hrsc04 ultra sonic sensors and arduino board as prototype.
Later, I will install an infra red instead of it.
I have already made the robot run to avoid obstacle by itself.
I have tried processing for mapping but it was too difficult to me.
Assume the ultrasonic sensor is fixed and the robot run through a rectangular room.
Is there any software are free and easy to handle to help me plot the graph or the route of the robot?
Just simply show the rectangle shape on the screen simultaneously .

Thank you very much!

any idea?

Is there any software are free and easy to handle to help me plot the graph or the route of the robot?

No.

İ am trying the same project.. buy i can't go forward too. İ am trying with matlab robotic toolbox. But i can't understan how can i use that and my array about indoor dimetion. How can i use my array

gnuplot might work for you.

For anyone wanting to understand how SLAM works - and you have the pre-reqs for the course (a basic understanding of linear algebra and probabilities/statistics) - I suggest to you to spend the time on this MOOC:

It has virtually everything you'll need to get started with understanding how SLAM works (note - Python is used as the programming language). It's not an easy course - but then again, nothing about SLAM is easy, honestly. But you will come out of the course with enough knowledge to be dangerous (literally - I would not plug in the example code into a full size vehicle - that's just asking for death and destruction).

I don't want to discourage anyone - but there really isn't any easy path to mapping, path planning, and robot navigation. Anything you homebrew will likely not work as well as you want it - and you'll likely be re-inventing the wheel (do your research first - tons of white papers and books are out there on the subject from the past 50+ years if you care to look).