Problem plotting values from BMP180 and Plotly

So im using an Arduino Yun and a BMP180 pressure sensor to get the pressure from inside a bagpipe. The sensor is working perfectly with the board, but now I have to plot these values on a graph. Ive tried using plot.ly along with their available API, and although the board is communicating with the graph, the values continue to be incorrect.

For example the sensor should be reading in ~100 kPa, but when plotted on the graph, and clicking into the data tab its showing that the value is 235.00 which is obviously incorrect.

Below is the code, the Yun is correctly configured with the WiFi etc.

Has anyone any ideas as to why the values that are getting sent to plotly, incorrect??

#include <PlotlyYun.h>
#include <YunMessenger.h>
#include <Bridge.h>
#include <Console.h>
#include <Adafruit_BMP085.h> //wireless sensor library
#include <Wire.h> //

Adafruit_BMP085 bmp; //Creating a BMP085 instance

// Initialize plotly "plotters" with a unique token that is generated for you
// when you sign up for a free account on plotly (https://plot.ly)
// Find your stream tokens in your plotly account here: https://plot.ly/settings
// Initialize as many plotters as you want! Each plotter will send
// data to the same plot as a separate line.

plotly plotter1("pts7et8lsj");

void setup() {

// start-up the bridge and the console
    Bridge.begin();

delay(2000);
    Console.begin();
    while (!Console) {
      ; // wait for Console port to connect.
    }
    Console.buffer(64);
    delay(2000);
}

void loop() {

float p = bmp.readPressure(); //read Pressure from Sensor

plotter1.plot(p);

delay(1000); // Graph 10 points every second
}

@DamoIRL,
your comments seem to indicate that your sensor is working correctly. it appears that the issue is with plot.ly.
Have you tried feeding plot.ly some dummy data?

Jesse

Hi Jesse,
So ive gotten the data feeding to plot.ly perfectly, although the application is not what id really like.
My project is a Wireless Bagpipe Pressure monitoring system, that will consist of a MPL3115A2/BMP 180, an Arduino Yun and is powered off a USB battery bank, and is put inside a case and put inside the bagpipe.

The reason im graphing the values measured inside the bagpipe, is for people to use as a learning curve while playing, to achieve certain pressures (for different reeds).

Although the live data is working, id really like to be able to start a new plot for each user of the System. So when User 1 turns on and the data starts streaming from the Yun, if User 2 wants to start playing well then id like a new graph to start, if that makes sense?

I have not found a new way of being able to achieve this, even with a different method. Is there any other way to stream live data to a graph, from an arduino yun ??
Thanks

DamoIRL:
::::SNIP::::

Although the live data is working, id really like to be able to start a new plot for each user of the System. So when User 1 turns on and the data starts streaming from the Yun, if User 2 wants to start playing well then id like a new graph to start, if that makes sense?

I have not found a new way of being able to achieve this, even with a different method. Is there any other way to stream live data to a graph, from an arduino yun ??
Thanks

@DamoIRL
HMM.... we have been dealing with issues like this lately. Arduino Yun, with the stock bridge library, can only handle 4 transactions per second.

Read this part of this thread: Arduino Yun - JSON over TCP with Node.js I think perhaps this is really your problem.

Let me know what you want to do.

Jesse