Problem respect robot locate a reference point-Ubicar robot respecto punto ref

English-Español

..............................................ENGLISH......................................

Hello, my name is Samuel.

I took several days thinking about a solution to the following problem:

I need a small robot that moves around my house, can automatically get a base, I put anywhere in my house.

The problem is: I do not know, I can use to establish a distance baseline.

For example:
It would be correct to use an ultrasound receiver at the base and emitter of ultrasound in the robot, (transferring data from one to another by bluethooth for example) to know the distance between base-robot and implement an algorithm to do this it was approaching. Given rebounds ultrasound with walls, etc etc. This is possible? Anyone have any idea to solve this?

Someone knows a better method to calculate the base-robot distance?

Thank you very much, I hope your answer

.....................................................ESPAÑOL.......................................................

Hola ,mi nombre es Samuel.

Yo llevo varios dias pensando una solucion para el siguiente problema:

Necesito que un pequeño robot que se mueva por mi casa, pueda llegar automaticamente a una base, que yo pondré en cualquier punto de mi casa.

El problema está: Yo no se, que puedo utilizar para que establecer una distancia a la base de referencia.

Por ejemplo:
Sería correcto usar un receptor de ultrasonidos en la base y un emisor de ultrasonidos en el robot, (transfiriendo los datos de uno a otro por bluethooth por ejemplo) para saber la distancia que hay entre base-robot y aplicar un algoritmo que hiciera que este se fuera acercando. Teniendo en cuenta los rebotes de los ultrasonidos con las paredes, etc etc. Esto es posible? Alguien tiene alguna idea para resolver esto?

Alguien conoce un metodo mejor para calcular la distancia base-robot?

Muchas gracias, espero su respuesta

What you're trying to do is extremely difficult and a lot of clever people have spent a lot of time trying to solve it. If you're looking for an easy solution, I don't think there is one. 'Several days' is nowhere near long enough IMO to appreciate the difficulty of the problem.